Report of the SFO 2019 CongressMay 13, 2019 11:16 am Leave your thoughts
As every year, we were present at the international congress of the French Society of Ophthalmology (SFO) which took place at the Palais des Congrès in Paris.
Meetings and exchanges punctuated this 2019 session. Among the novelties presented:
- our new visual identity: notably through the new Medicare HTM website, but also through stand and video posters that have all evolved to better represent our business.
- the KOWA implants of which we are the first official distributor in France for a few months only. You can find them on our page dedicated to implants.
- an additional service that complements our multi-site service: digital support. From now on, all our multi-site customers can benefit from a digital support to help them develop their reputation online.
We wish to thank all the doctors, suppliers, friends … who trust us and who visited us on our stand.
The SFO 2019 convention was:
Topics of this year’s conference-debates and CPD programs:
- Good practice of structural analysis in glaucoma. DPC
- Good practices in imaging and functional exploration in neuroophthalmology. DPC
- Good practice in implantation after cataract surgery. DPC
- Scleritis and episcleritis.
- Pachychoroide, screening and treatment.
- Inflammatory orbital tumors.
- “What has changed in medicine outside ophthalmology”: Rheumatology and Maxillofacial
- Retinal vision impairment in children: diagnosis and treatment? Dr. E. TRABOULSI (Cleveland, USA)
- OCT-Angiography in a busy clinical practice: tips and tricks. Dr. David CHOW (Toronto, Canada)
- Artificial Intelligence in Ophthalmology. Dr. Dimitri AZAR (Chicago, USA)
- Recent advances in lamellar corneal transplants: from DMEK to Bowman’s membrane graft. Dr. Gerrit R. MELLES (Rotterdam, Netherlands)
More details on the SFO website
Categorised in: News
This post was written by AdminMedicare